Thursday, October 4, 2007

Father and Son Experience

I wanted you to know I had a great time doing this , originally Angelica (wife) and I were going to take all our kids to the fair and take turns doing this in two shifts , but my two younger kids had some Attitudes the night before and got in trouble. I ended up going with my oldest son (13yr) and I will be honest I had fun and he learned so much. We participated in every area and now people see us wearing our village shirts and say I went there. It was a great Father and son experience to be able to show him more of what I do here at world vision to the point where he is now bringing World Vision to his school where his teachers partner with him to show videos and information for a class in Social Studies and Language Arts. Its awesome to see the outcome of the Village Experience with my family and friends and the community where my kids attend school....Jesse Tapia

No comments: